Filter doesnt work

Hello,

I am encountering a specific issue with the filtering system on my website, particularly in the subcategory pages of the “Teacher” host type. When I am on one of these subcategory pages and attempt to filter the listings by certain attributes, listings that should meet the criteria are not appearing in the search results.

This issue seems to occur even when the listings clearly contain the attributes being filtered for. It’s puzzling and negatively impacts the functionality of the site, as users are unable to accurately filter listings based on their needs.

Could you please assist me in diagnosing and resolving this issue? It is crucial for our users to be able to effectively filter listings on these specific subcategory pages.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Hi,

Please make sure that at least one listing has filled in these custom attributes

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists then please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.