Filter is not working for one attribute

Front end filter for other attributes is working fine but as soon as I choose an attribute named “language”, it shows me a massage nothing found but there are many listings in that language. How to solve it please help me.

Could you please give any additional details on your question, if possible, with screenshots?

I have created many attributes for listings. One of these attributes is “language” for selecting the language of listing. It is shown in front as the filtering option. I can filter the listings by selecting only categories, or tags and that is working fine.

When I select the one of the language for filtering it always shows “nothing found” even when there are many listings available with that language.

Please send a screenshot of the attribute settings; this issue may occur if the Edit/Search attribute types or settings are not compatible. If this issue persists, you can also send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a temporary link created using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I have provided you the temporary access. Please check your inbox and help me.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.