Please see the attached below
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please check that you have correctly overwritten the template in HivePress > Templates. And make sure that all listed attributes have the filterable feature enabled.
I have not made a listings template or a listing category template.
the Only plugins I have are elemntor and elementro pro. so the plugins would not be an issue…
I recommend disabling all plugins except for HivePress extensions and checking if the issue persists. The Elementor plugin can also cause this issue.
I have done this already. I remove all css code and additional plugins and deleted any templates. I restarted completely.
If these recommendations didn’t help, try enabling the parent theme if you’re using a child theme. Also, you need to undo all the changes you made through the child theme (perhaps overwriting the template in this way) and check if the issue persists.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.