For a vendor list a service at his menu

How can i add the button list a service at the vendor pagen and or in the my account or the vendor dashboard.

I want to disable the standard ‘list a service’ button in the header and make it possible for the vendor to change or add his service after log in. So when he is clicking in My account and after using his accountname i want him to see a button or menu item to add or change his service.
ANd when he is looking or changing his accountdetails or settings he is able also to add or change his service.

how can i achieve this?

Hi,

You can add a menu item using this PHP snippet Add a custom item to the user account menu #hivepress #users · GitHub

But please note that this button is for new users and means that the user can register as a vendor; if you remove this button and display it only to vendors, then users will not be able to register as vendors.

Hi Andrii,
Is it possible to show this only to vendors. And dont show for other users?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.
If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.