Function on Listing View page

Hello,

I have developed a function that is displayed on the ad page and displays the value in different cryptos for the price in euros entered on the ad.

Unfortunately, this “block” loads and displays systematically before the rest of the page. I can’t manage to integrate it in the template (for example, just below the image).

Do you have any ideas to help me solve this problem?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features Support Policy | HivePress

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

If you’re familiar with PHP please check some samples here Search · user:hivepress hivepress/v1/templates · GitHub You have to target an existing container block by name, then custom blocks will appear in specific place.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.