Geo location search problem

hey team actually i install hivepress for my pet service providing so i add geo location search but search option cannot be work in properly how i sort out this problem

Hey Team How i sort out this problem ???

Please provide more details about this issue. Also please check these topics Geolocation - HivePress Help Center and make sure that you have correctly set up HivePress Geolocation extension by these topics

yes i correctly set up all the settings but cannot get my searched location around service it shows cannot search this type post

Please provide as many details as possible, e.g. a link to your site, the error message you get, or at least a screenshot - unfortunately we can’t detect the issue otherwise. It’s most likely an API key issue, if you tried disabling third-party plugins you can try using Mapbox instead of Google Maps How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center

i have problem too. mapbox no work fine and google mapas work in firefox but no in chrome.

here i add my service with location

and then i put that location in homepage search box

it doesn’t show any service i that location it shows nothing found Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.

I’ve just replied via email - please try disabling third-party plugins and refresh permalinks in Settings/Permalinks section (select a structure with %postname% there). For some reason the search redirects users to the blog “Not Found” page.

Please share more details (e.g. a link to your site), the Mapbox search is not precise, or the field doesn’t show the location suggestions, or there’s another issue?

hi! the url is www.organicesuevento.

when i select Uruguay in setting mapbox no show field suggestions. when i quite Uruguay in setting show me directions of other part of the world.
Captura de pantalla 2022-05-30 090326

It seems like a JS deferring issue, please try disabling third-party plugins. If this issue persists please consider switching to Mapbox instead of Google Maps until the next update How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.