Geolocation doesn't work

I have a property listings website: findmyhive.co.uk
Geolocation has stopped working for all listings. When you open a listing the map is a blank space or doesn’t appear at all. Also the search bar on top of the pages, the location doesn’t load.
When I upload a new listing and try to insert the area, suggestions are not shown, which means that Google maps is not connected at all. It’s been working perfectly for about two years.
I’ve contacted developers from feever to ask for help, but non of them can tell me what the problem is.
Can you please help and have a look if there is an issue with the extension
Thanks

I had the same problem because of the “Combine external and online JS” option on litespeed. remove the mode on your site accelerator if it is activated.

Otherwise may be a problem with the Google API key (no more credit?) verify it

Hi, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately in neither of those. That’s why I think it’s a bug problem.

Have you differ and minify your JS? try to disable all…

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hi, thank you for your reply. I’ve sent an email with the link and all the information. It would be great if you can help

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.