Geolocation problem

Hello, I have a problem with geolocation, it worked fine but in the last update it stopped working, no location appears, Google API and password are loaded, but it still doesn’t work, can you help me?

Thanks for reporting this, we detected this bug and it’ll be fixed today.

I updated the plugin but everything is still the same, will I have to make any changes?

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

until a few days ago the geolocation worked fine on my website, www.changuitasya.com, when you searched for a listing or when you entered the ad you could see the geolocation.
Attached image

if I try to change the shortcodes it doesn’t take them, could the shortcodes fail?

Please update Geolocation to the latest version (released yesterday) and refresh the cache, this should resolve the location-related issues.

I did what they told me, I cleared the cache and installed the update, but it’s still the same

I have realized that the problem is with google maps, I activated mapbox and if it works, any suggestions?

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.