Get recipient email address from the email token

Hi
I have the following issue.
I am not able to extract the email id from the following “received message” email token:
%recipient% (or %sender%)

For %recipient.email% the returned content is
xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Could you please tell if it is possible to extract only the mail id with a token ?
xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks for your support

Hi,

​Please send more details about this question, and we will do our best to help you.

Hi @andrii thanks for your reply.
In Hivepress email settings with WP I am trying to find a way to extract only the mail id of the recipient.

For example in the booked confirmed (Vendor) usecase here are the available token:

None of these token is returning the email ID directly

Can you explain how to get it please ?

Hi,

Please try to use these tokens %user.email%. ​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi thanks for your reply.
Indeed I have already tested this token %user.email% but it returns the following string instead of just extracting the email \xxxxxx@gmail.com

<a href="mailto:xxxxxx@gmail.com"> xxxxxx@gmail.com</a>

I need to use an API that takes only an email ID as input field not the full <a ref=></a>

Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, but unfortunately, there’s no such feature - all the tokens are replaced with the formatted values, not raw values (e.g. if it’s a number it’ll be formatted with separators, emails are formatted with “mailto” links).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.