Google Login redirects without signing users in

Hello!
The Google social login isn’t working properly. When trying it it works correctly by going to google to select which account but after that it just redirects me back to the site without logging in. It was working a few days ago, I’m not sure what happened. The site is listed below if you want to try. The Facebook login isn’t working either but I haven’t had a chance to look into what’s causing that issue yet.

Hello! I was able to finalize my Facebook authorization for social logins and it’s doing the same thing. When you click it to login, it just sends you back to the main homepage without logging in.

Please make sure that there are no caching plugins or hosting provider solutions that may cause this issue, especially if caching for logged-in users is enabled.

I cleared and deactivated the cache plugin but the issue still persists.

What do you mean by hosting provider solutions?

Hi,

Some hosting providers may detect such URLs as dangerous and block them for some reason; please try contacting them.

Okay, I will do that!!

Okay, I spoke with my hosting provider and everything was good on their end. I have deactivated all third party plugins, and purged the cache but the issue still persists.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

I’ve already sent access to that address regarding another thread, it’s still active. To reproduce the issue all you have to do is attempt to login to the site with Google or Facebook from a new account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.