Google OAUTH Doe'snt Work

I’m currently stuck on google authentication on signup.
After setting up the google developer account:
-installation of google+ and activation
Project creation + creation of an identification key
I then entered the key in the part of the hivepress-integration site - in the google ID part.
in front-end after trying nothing works, do you have a solution for this?

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, or the error message you get).

Hello,
I have two google button which after entering the google IDs.
do you think you can help me to solve this problem?

then here is the message received.
I solved this problem by using the link found in hivepress->user->Redirect URL to register it in the google developer console.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the solution! Yes, redirect_uri is also required for other methods like Facebook, it can be copied in HivePress/Settings/Users/Registration section.
Please also consider disabling the Authentication extension, it’s a deprecated version of Social Login so it’ll duplicate the login buttons like on the screenshot you sent.

Ihor ok but the social plugin I bought it for 29 dollars 3 days ago ! In this case I will have to ask for a refund if it is of no use.

Please let me know if you managed to set up Social Login, if I understand correctly setting the Redirect URI worked?

If you mean Authentication extension, it’s deprecated and not supported/updated anymore, I recommend disabling it in WordPress/Plugins. The Social Login extension will work fine if you disable the Authentication one.

thank you Ihor. it’s resolved

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.