Graphic attachments (photos) cannot be deleted

Hello,

I have already seen posts on this topic described in July, but so far the topic is not fixed.

It is not possible to remove image attachments, the order of images can be moved but the image remains in the offer. This complicates the work and drastically reduces the quality of the service provided.

Please fix this.

Please find attached links to examples:

Please make sure that you tried deleting images via the same user account because only the image authors can delete them. If this issue persists please describe the steps to reproduce it, e.g. if you use the back-end or front-end form for adding listings, do you use the same admin account or add listings for other users, etc.

For the time being I am only using the admin account to add lists. I add photos via the front-end and try to delete them this way. Deleting via the back-end does not work either.

I don’t do this for other accounts however I can only conclude that if as admin I can’t do it then they even more so.

Steps to reproduce:

1. I insert a photo (it is wrong or needs changing)
  2. I click on the cross to delete the photo
  3. Photo disappears
  4. After refreshing, the photo appears again in the same place

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.