Header not responding on mobile

The header including menu & add listing button are not responsive in mobile. However It works perfectly in desktop. I need some help

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue persists, please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

Hi andrii… I had already remove the third-party plugin that I think might cause the problem but it not fix yet.

to be specific, only the header on homepage doesn’t work. The header on other pages are working.

Im not sure if this one related or not…but when I change the <meta name=“viewport”… scale, all other pages are affected very well except my homepage.

Here’s my site url www.jomedit.com

Hi,

Your website displays that the blocks are customized with third-party plugins. Therefore, I still recommend disabling all third-party plugins except HivePress plugins and checking the issue again.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.