Help on error when customer aсcept offer

I try yo accept an offer and this msg was show, can anyone help?

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please try to create a new request and repeat this action with it.

If the error is still displayed, Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Thank you Andrii, I try your recomendation but it doesn’t work, or maybe I disable the wrong plug-in. I rather to take the second option so I ask for help on Hivepress’s support.

Thanks again

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

1 Like

Hi,

Thank you for the temporary link to your site.

We have checked this issue, and it is a third-party plugin.
After disabling all third-party plugins, except for HivePress extensions and the WooCommerce plugin, the problem did not appear.

We recommend disabling all third-party plugins, then enabling one plugin at a time until the issue reappears and you understand which one is causing the problem.

​​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

Thank you very much Adrii! I will do that, have a great one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.