Hide button "see reservation”

Hello yevhen, I have installed the experthive theme and some extensions such as booking and marketplace. I have the problem that when a user makes a reservation and pays for it, he directs him to a screen where a button appears that says “see reservation” and if you press the button it takes you to another screen in which the pay option appears again and so on infinitely. I have chosen to fix it as follows, which is once the reservation has been paid to hide the “see reservation” button but I don’t know how to do it. I would appreciate it if you could tell me the code to hide it. Thanks a lot

Please make sure that the payment gateways you set up notify your website about successful payment. For example, PayPal should mark orders as Processing by default. If orders don’t get the Completed or Processing status this means that the website is not notified about the payments. If an order has the status Processing or Completed then the button Pay now will disappear from the single booking page

If the issue persists please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.