Hide or adjust the listing form fields

Hi!
Some questions, (I have preferred to ask everything in the same topic and not create several):

1- How do I get that in the list a property menu, the option “maximum booking duration” by default be always “1”.
2- I don’t want the fields: “maximum booking duration”, “minimun booking duration”, “booking window”, “Set how many days are required prior to the booking date” and “BOOKING REQUEST” title appears. It´s possible?
3- The “Images” field comes with “optional” by default, how can I remove it? and how can I put a description in the “Title” field?

Thanks

1. Please try this PHP snippet
add_action('hivepress/v1/models/listing/create', function($listing_id) {
	update_post_meta($listing_id, 'hp_booking_max_length', 1);
});
  1. Please try this PHP snippet to start. In the same way, it is possible to remove other fields Hide the booking offset and window fields in the listing form #hivepress #bookings · GitHub

2. Please try this PHP snippet to make Images field required for listings Require uploading at least one image for listings #hivepress #listings · GitHub

3. Please try this PHP snippet

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
	function( $form ) {
		if(isset($form['fields']['title'])){
		  $form['fields']['title']['description'] = 'custom text here';
		}

return $form;
	},
);

1- How do I get that in the list a property menu, the option “maximum booking duration” by default be always “1”.

DONE

2- I don’t want the fields: “maximum booking duration”, “minimun booking duration”, “booking window”, “Set how many days are required prior to the booking date” and “BOOKING REQUEST” title appears. It´s possible?

I can´t remove it (I attached a screenshot)

3- The “Images” field comes with “optional” by default, how can I remove it? and how can I put a description in the “Title” field?

I only can change location and images field, but maximum guests and price I can´t, probably is not the same way to do it… (I attached a screenshot)

1. Please try this PHP snippet
add_filter(
	function( $form ) {
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_min_length'] );
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_offset'] );
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_window'] );
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_max_length'] );
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_moderated'] );

return $form;
	},
);
  1. Please try this PHP snippet for location and price fields
add_filter(
	function( $form ) {
		if(isset($form['fields']['price'])){
		  $form['fields']['price']['description'] = 'custom text here';
		}

if(isset($form['fields']['location'])){
		  $form['fields']['location']['description'] = 'custom text here';
		}

return $form;
	},
);
  1. DONE
  2. Location alredy worked, but price fields remains unchanged

If it is a custom Price listing attribute, then please check its field name in the Listings/Attributes and change the price word in the code snippet on the field name of this attribute