Hide send a message button, add sticky header

1. I used this code snippets to hide the message button a lisitng page but it didn’t work please help.
.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__action--message {
display: none;
}
  1. How do i hide map entirely on my website. i dont want it any on the site

2. Just like how you can hide post a request button, sign in and list a service button for user who are yet to sign in… How to i hide the post a request, list a service and sign in button just for mobile devices and not for laptop or deskstop for users who are yet to register. so it will just be the logo and the menu icon for mobile devices who are yet to signin. while deskstop users have the list a service etc buttons showing for users who are yet to sign it. please i really need your help.

3. How to make my header sticky as i scroll up and down a page it remains at the top.

thanks

@ihor

Hi,

1-2. Please try this one:

.hp-listing--view-page .hp-listing__action--message,
.hp-map {
display: none!important;
}

You can also disable Geolocation if you don’t need the location-related features at all.

1. If you already have a CSS snippet for hiding these links/buttons please try wrapping it with a media query for specific screen width A Complete Guide to CSS Media Queries | CSS-Tricks - CSS-Tricks

2. Unfortunately there’s no simple snippet for this, you can try CSS customizations or using a third-party sticky header plugin.

Question 1 & 2 still no luck. Map is still there and send message button still there.

yu

1. also how do i change this button from BUY NOW to something else like PAY Now etc
    yu2
  1. Please make sure that you added it into Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS

2. Please use Loco Translate to change any static text without code customizations How to translate HivePress - HivePress Help Center The texts are located in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress, or other sections depending on context. Make sure to select the Custom location instead of Author while adding a language file.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.