HiveRent Search by Available Date

Hi guys,
I’m looking to setup my HiveRent theme and it seems one of the most important search option is missing.
Looking to add the dates into the search bar. Also number of guests should be there.
Currently I have only the location, but this doesn’t make sense if you don’t select some dates. My website will run plenty of properties and it’s impossible to click them one by one and see which one is available.
Can you help me with a solution?

Hi,
If there are day-based bookings with one booking per time period restriction please add the Dates field in HivePress/Settings/Listings/Search section, you can also select the Guests field there - both should appear in the search form then.

What do you mean?
I’m in the Search section from HivePress/Settings/Listings/ and I don’t have any Dates option. If I write “Dates” nothing happen.

Please make sure that Enable time slots and Allow multiple bookings per time period settings are disabled in HivePress/Settings/Bookings. Then option Dates should appear

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.