Hourly bookings not saving

For a listing with hourly-based bookings, trying to book from the UI does not work. After selecting the date and time and clicking ‘Book now’ I am simply being taken to the homepage and the booking does not get saved anywhere. However, when adding a booking from the Wordpress dashboard, it does go through and I see it in the Bookings menu.

Booking from the UI does not work:

Booking from the Wordpress dashboard shows up here as expected:

Can you please help?

Thanks,
Aleks

There are possible solutions

• please make sure that all required booking details are set for a listing. At least the start/end time and the slot duration details are required as you use time slots. Then please re-save the listing after changes
  • please try to refresh permalinks in the Settings/Permalinks section

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thanks, modifying the permalinks helped. I think it’d be useful to add this to the docs!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.