How can i add a buyer fee

Hello I just saw that after you new update, there is a chance to make a fee in the buyers side. I have tried to find where to enable this option but I have been unsuccessful, can anyone help please? Thank you

Hi,

If you want to take a commission on each sale, then please follow these steps:

1. Make sure that Marketplace and WooCommerce extensions are installed and activated.

2. To set this commission general for all vendors (hosts), you need to go to HivePress > Settings > Vendors (Hosts) > Selling section. There is a possibility to set two commission options here:

3. Commission Rate - the percentage of commission that will be charged on each purchase (e.g., set 10 to charge 10%, vendors (hosts) will get 90% of the price);

4. Commission Fee - a fixed commission fee that will be charged on every purchase (e.g., set 10 to charge 10$, vendors (hosts) will get 90$ out of 100$).

Also, it’s possible to set a custom commission rate and fee for each vendor. To do that, navigate to WordPress Dashboard > Vendors (Hosts) > Edit any vendor (host) > set a custom commission.

Commission for customers

You can also set a commission for customers. To do that, navigate to HivePress > Settings > Users > Buying section. It is possible to set two commission options:

1. Commission Rate - the commission percentage that will be added to every purchase.;

2. Commission Fee - a fixed commission fee that will be added to every purchase.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

1 Like

hello, sorry but the buying section doesnt show up in my hivepress settings, here i attach photo what is shown to me in users section:

thank you for your help anyway.

Hi,

Please make sure that Marketplace and WooCommerce extensions are installed and activated.

Also, make sure you have the latest version of Marketplace extension 1.3.8

Please add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store section to enable automatic updates. Then updates will be displayed in Dashboard > Updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.