How can l allow only members who have subscribed to receive SEARCH ALERTS?

How can l allow only members who have subscribed to receive SEARCH ALERTS? Currently, on my website, all the users are receiving the Serarch Alerts even the ones with expired memberships.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility, as the Memberships extension is not connected to Social Alerts. But thank you for your suggestion, we’ll consider adding this feature.

THE ISSUE FOR SEARCH ALERTS SENDING TIME

The reason why I raised the concern about alerts previously, when I asked if there is a time frame that can be set to send search alerts to the users, is because these alerts are being sent redundantly. Imagine receiving a search alert every hour. Why can’t we adjust the query to check maybe every 5 or 10 hours, so that users don’t get flooded with the same search alert every 10-15 minutes? This way, the users’ emails would be flooded with the same search alert that could have been sent in one bulk after 5-10 hours. I hope this makes sense.

Hi,

If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Thank you, l have done that.

Hi,

Please note that emails are now sent there every hour. Also, they shouldn’t be flooded because the codes are checked once; if there are new listings, for example, then one alert is sent within an hour, and should not be sent repeatedly if there are no new listings or listings.