How to add pricing tiers

Hello, the option to add extras will be used but what it does is add the price. For example, if the listing price is $5 and you add an extra at $7, I have to pay $12 and I understand this very well. But what I need is for buyers to choose between a service that costs $5, another that costs $7 or another that costs $10, so at checkout if I select $7 I will only pay $7, if I select $10, I will only pay $10. Currently, if the ad costs $5 and I select $7, what the system does is add, resulting in $12, but what I need is for it not to add it, only for them to be able to choose a price and pay the price they chose.

Hi,

Unfortunately, this feature is not yet available for the Bookings extension, but we plan to add it in the next updates.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.