How to change the login button place?

Hi everyone. I would like to put login button on the footer page. Take it out the header and put it in footer.

Thanks.

Hi,

Unfortunately, thereā€™s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search Ā· user:hivepress Ā· GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

Iā€™ll try a solution tutorial. If I do not give a solution, I make a budget for the implementation of the solution.

Thanks my friend.

I have another question. Can you help me? I need to change the URL of the listing page. I need to insert the name of the author or the vendor in the URL. How can I do this? In my case the vendor is an educational institution.
For example: estudarnoparaguai.com.br/cursos/%vendor%/medicina

Thanks.

1 Like

This would require customizations in the permalink structure, this is a WordPress-level issue. You can try checking topics like this one Permalinks for parent/child pages and custom post types - WordPress Development Stack Exchange or searching for ā€œinclude parent post slug in permalinkā€ (vendors are set as parent posts for listings).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.