How to change typography in the theme

Hello
How can we change the typography or font size in the theme
where is the option
Thanks

Please try using the existing font options in Appearance/Customize/Fonts.

For CSS customizations related to fonts, please use these properties:

2 Likes

Hello
Thanks for your support

Hello
I am putting css in the additional css but nothing happend
font size same no change
pls help
Thanks

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

Hello
Thanks for your kind answer
i did not find any code or css related to typograpy ( Search · user:hivepress · GitHub)as i want to reduce the font size
Thanks

This collection mostly contains snippets that adjust the functionality, not the styling - these customizations are beyond the support scope. Please check the available styling options in Appearance/Customize, if some design changes beyond the available options are required please try customizing it via CSS, or consider hiring a freelancer via Fiverr. You can also try using a plugin like this one Visual CSS Style Editor – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hello
Thanks for your kind suggestion (plugin) it really worked for me
Thanks

@ihor @yevhen Thanks for your 24h kindly supporting. Would you please add this feature for easy customizing font styles and font sizes in your #HivePress upcoming update. Because some font sizes are too small and need to decrease easily based on users devices.

Thanks for your feedback, we’ll try to improve the mobile layout as soon as possible. Please note that HivePress core is open-source, and while we’re working 24/7 to improve it, we can’t make all the improvements from the roadmap at once, and different fixes/features have different priority.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.