How to implement fixed buyer commission and packages for requests

Hi guys,

I know you’re working on this, but since I don’t know when this feature will be available as an extension I need to hire a developement team for this. I’m just a little curious, if this will conflict with future updates. These are things they will develop:

• Set commission rate and fee for customer / user just like it’s working for vendors
  • Make packages available for users / requests just like for listings

Question:
Is there anything to note that I should share with the developers?

Hi,

I highly recommend waiting for the buyer commission feature, it’s almost ready. We’ll implement it via the hivepress/v1/models/listing/cart filter hook, adding a custom fee when a listing is being purchased.

Making packages available for requests has no exact timeframe yet so this would require custom development if it’s urgent, I recommend checking how Paid Listings currently work for listings (on GitHub). We’re working on an all-in-one monetization extension that will support this feature, though.

1 Like

Hi Hhor, oh noooo. We already did it :smiling_face_with_tear: It’s a snippet, that runs and makes it possible to set commission fee and rate for the customer.

The packages will be coded until next week…

We’ll check the listing-functions on Github. Thank you though.

1 Like

fyi

The plugins

• to add paid requests and also
  • a snippet to set commission fee & rate for customers

is ready and working fine for me.
Would you guys be interested in a cooperation or something?

Kind regards,
Orhan

If you developer(s) managed to implement this for HivePress please recommend them to join our experts program Experts | HivePress

Yes, if it’s ok you can send the source code via email to support@hivepress.io This may help us to deliver these features via releases, we will not copy the code since we must make everything 100% integrated with the HivePress framework but this may be helpful.