How to set the booking window

If you enter 5 in the field, you can only book for 5 days, and the rest of the calendar is blocked.

Hi,

By default, this is how it should function. I suggest that you take the time to become familiar with the document outlining the restrictions for booking How to add booking restrictions - HivePress Help Center.

I hope this information proves useful to you.

This field should only say how many days in advance, (Set how many days in advance a reservation can be made.) but it seems to block out all the calendar, even on our site. How can these 2 fields be hidden from the user who inserts the ad? Thanks for your help.

I tried this code but it doesn’t work:

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/listing_update',
	function( $form ) {
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_offset'] );
		unset( $form['fields']['booking_window'] );

return $form;
	},
);

Hi,

Please make sure that you’re adding the snippet correctly: How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

Please also disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any). If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users, and refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected).

Hope it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.