I am unable to use the import tool

I load the worksheet but the items don’t appear after it completes, could you be helping me?

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots or the error message you get).

I put this file in CSV it loads but the ads do not appear.

ads don’t appear

Please make sure that all the mapped attributes during the import contain valid values (each specific field for mapping contains some tips, e.g. selectable attributes contain a list of allowed values). If you import Categories, then the CSV column should contain the category label that matches any of the existing categories in Listings/Categories.

We also plan to add the detailed import error log to the next Import version.

OK! do you have a csv template i can follow?

This depends on the listing attributes on your site, if there are Required attributes then all these should be mapped. If this issue persists please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io and I’ll create a sample CSV for you. We also plan to add the Export feature to the next update, this would allow exporting listings to CSV for a sample.

Sorry, I just noticed that you also replied directly via email. I replied with an attached sample CSV file, I tested it on your site and the listings are imported.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.