I keep getting an error message when testing Stripe Connect

I have connected Stripe connect to the payout system, however, I keep getting the following message when I am testing it. I have the right credentials and everything but I don’t know how to fix it. Can you please help?

When I click the button “Set up payouts on Strip” I get the following message.

You passed an empty string for ‘country’. We assume empty values are an attempt to unset a parameter; however ‘country’ cannot be unset. You should remove ‘country’ from your request or supply a non-empty value.

The website is earthcows.com

Yes, this issue may occur if you added a vendor manually. By default, users submit a listing to become a vendor (if a listing is approved) so they don’t see this link in the account sidebar, but when they submit a listing the Complete Profile form will redirect them to the Stripe setup, and this form contains the Country field so the country will be selected in any case.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.