I need to open my booking calendar date until I manually close or automatically block after some special number of bookings, can I do it?

I need to open my booking calendar date until I manually close or automatically block after some special number of bookings, can I do it ?

Its mean I am going to make same room booking web site for several hotels. They have several deluxe rooms and several suite rooms. So I need to open one date until all deluxe rooms are book. But now this calendar automatically blocked the date once got a one booking. I need to know how to open calendar date untile I close or automatically close after book some numbers of booking on one date.

Ex- I neet to open 08/12/2023 date until book 12 Deluxe Rooms .

Yes, you can do this if you allow multiple bookings per time period in HivePress>Settings>Bookings; then, hosts can set the max number of bookings in the listing edit form. For example, if they set 123 there, then the dates will be blocked only after 123 overlapping bookings (not after 1 booking like it works by default).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.