Images Upload display issue + Uploading image takes infinite time and SAVE CHANGES button doesn't stop loading

After logging in ,

1). In the process of adding a new listing. The image upload takes too much time to display on the uploaded list and sometimes doesn’t show up until I refresh the page. Every time its a time consuming and difficult to reload for every image upload if there are more than suppose say 10 images to upload.

2). After uploading the images If I want to remove certain images from the uploaded list while being listing page itself, The cross mark over the right corner of the image doesn’t work and image doesn’t get removed from the uploaded list.

NOTE : Already disabled the light speed cache for logged in users , still the problem persists for (
1 )

Attached clip for reference

1 Like

Thanks for the detailed report. We use the native WP function for uploading files media_handle_upload() | Function | WordPress Developer Resources so the uploading speed depends on the hosting plan, optimization, etc. but deleting images should work - please check if there are any JS errors in the browser console when you try to delete an image (you can open the console with CTRL+Shift+I if you use Chrome).

Profile and product is not loading

If there’s an issue please post a new topic providing the details and describing the steps to reproduce it, this way we can detect and fix the issue.

Same for me only on Android devices and chrome

Please let me know if the same issue occurs when you test this on the demo site https://demo.hivepress.io/

I’ve trying it on your demo server. Uploading is so fast but I can’t remove images and delete X sign not works with Android device chrome browser.

Android: 11
Chrome: Latest version 105.xxxx

Thanks - added to the bug tracker, I guess there’s something specific to sending the “delete” REST API requests in Chrome on Android.

1 Like

In android chrome , Cant able to delete the pictures uploaded, X sign doesn’t work yet. Please look into this, Issue exists since months.

In android chrome , Cant able to delete the pictures uploaded, X sign doesn’t work yet. Please look into this, Issue exists since months. Please provide solution for this

Sorry, we can’t provide a temporary fix because this requires further research, but we already added this to the bug tracker and will try to fix this in the upcoming updates.