Incorrect map location

When adding a location to the listings via Geolocation, an address chosen from the dropdown menu is correct - but upon clicking on the link in the actual listing it loads a different address.

Short video showing the issue: Uploading

Any way to remedy this?

It seems like Google Maps API problem. As our functionality receives coordinates from Google Maps API on search. It is possible to change latitude and longitude manually with a code snippet that we can provide

Thanks. Lets try with the snippet. Although when I put long/lat in there it still loads the wrong address.

Sorry for the confusion, I checked the possible snippet and it would resolve the issue for a single listing, but not for users. We use the coordinates returned by Google API and it seems that Google has incorrect coordinates for the address you’ve tested. You can try using Mapbox instead of Google maps, maybe it has more precise coordinates

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.