Is there a bug in the system with job listing expiration dates?

I’ve just realized today that I have many job listings that I set to expire at a certain date, but they are still up on my site even past the expiration date.

For example, a job I’m looking at right now says the expiration date is April 19. Yet when I search for it today (april 25th) on my site, it still shows up.

What happened? Initially when a job listing expired it would automatically go into pending mode (rather than published).

But maybe after updating hivepress/jobpress something got messed up?

Any advice?

I don’t want to have to go through every single job listing and see if they are expired or not. It should automatically remove it from my site when it is past the expiration date.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Ok, I just sent an email to support@hivepress.io with the temporary login link.

Please check your email again. Although what you did helped for some jobs, I just checked and I still have many jobs that should be expired but still are up on my site.

I have extended the temporary login.

And also, once you guys determine the problem, please tell me how to fix it/prevent it in the future.

Thank you for the details. We have contacted you by email

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.