Is there a way to stop an order from auto completing if a dispute has been submitted?

1. Is there a way to stop an order from auto completing if a dispute has been submitted?

With the 12 hour auto-complete, it puts an extremely high burden on the site admin to immediately see any disputes and have them fully resolved before the 12 hour period ends, which on weekends, may not be possible.

1. Is there a way automatically to set the order to “on hold” if someone disputes something, to give admins time to investigate/review before the order completes?

2. Would it break anything if I manually move an order status to “on hold”, and then later move it to “completed”?

3. Would the order still autocomplete based on the booking status if I have the order status as “on hold”?

I know there are a few questions - please answer each one!

Hi,

Please note that at the moment, a dispute simply sends an email to the administrator, but thanks for the feedback; we will try to improve it.

Yes, then there will be no auto-complete, because it occurs when the order has received the Processing status.