Issues with the express Stripe Connect accounts

Hi all, I have a problem with Stripe and I don’t know how to fix it. When I downloaded WooCommerce, it automatically created me an express Stripe account linked to my platform. The problem is that all the sellers’ Stripe Express accounts are linked to a Standard Stripe Account. Funds are sent to the express account created by WooCommerce and not to the one with linked seller accounts.

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins, or the error message you get). If I understand correctly, you installed Marketplace and enabled Stripe Connect for automatic payouts and accounts created by vendors are not working properly?

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.