Jobs dont work, when Bookings on

I’m using jobhive and when I enable booking settings => timeslots jobs get an error.

Describe the issue in as much detail as possible. Please remove the sections below if the issue is obvious enough and doesn’t require extra details.

Steps to reproduce

List the steps to reproduce the issue.

Jobhive, Jobs dont work
(page loadingerror )

HivePress, settings, Bookings=>Time Slots (on) Enable time slots

Please send a screenshot or the error message, do you mean that the whole page is not loading or just a list of time slots? If you mean a list of time slots, please make sure that the Booking From, Booking To and Booking Slot Duration details are set, these are required to generate a list of time slots.

Thank you for your reply

I’m glad if this is what you’re looking for

When I look at Chrome’s developer tools, the statuscode returns 200, but the page does not open after that.

https://firestorage.jp/download/61366eac16ce0c19b02c95746bfca2bd75d6a5f7

I have uploaded a video file. I would be happy if you could see it.

This is strange, if possible send temporary WP access via email support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and I’ll check this issue. You can create a temporary WP access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

thank you for making sure
I will send an e-mail according to the instructions, so I would be happy if it leads to a solution to the problem.