Launch a mobile map application when the user clicks on the vendor location displayed on the map

Is it possible for mobile users to click on the vendors’ location and have their mobile map application, such as Google Maps or Waze, open automatically?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature; it would require a custom implementation. You can overwrite template parts via a child theme, please check this doc How to override template parts - HivePress Help Center

got you, tnx

Hello Andrii,
I put in my best effort, but unfortunately, I couldn’t customize that particular part of the template. Would you mind lending me a hand with this? Any assistance, whether it’s a piece of code or a clue, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Hi,

If you have experience with coding, you will need to replace the template parts, specifically listing/view/listing-location.php and vendor/view/vendor-location.php, which are located in the hivepress > geolocation > templates folder.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.