Listing expiration notification days before

Hi Team, is there a way to:

1. Send an email notification to the vendor days before their listing expires? I understand that there’s a Listing Expiration Event found at the HivePress > Email page.

2. Is there a way to create a new Event to make the #1 possible?

Regards,
CK

Hi,

Unfortunately, this version has no such feature, but we plan to add it.

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

P.S. If you purchased any of the themes or extensions please set the license key in the forum profile, this will enable the Premium Support badge - which ensures a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi Andrii, thanks for your response. On a related note, is there any documentations/threads that I can read up on your roadmap about recurring billing/auto renewal of listings?

My customer is specifically looking for this functionality, and we’re already too much invested in HivePress to switch now. I’d appreciate any insights that you can share.

Regards,
CK

Hi,

Sorry, but unfortunately there is no full public road map yet, but you can view all the features that we will add in the future by following this link.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.