Listing filter exact number or greater

Hi, I read a note here: How to filter number of guests with exact and similar matches
which says you don’t have this feature yet. Your response was in May, I am wondering if there is any update. I think, for example, if someone is looking for 2 bedrooms then all the listings for 2 bedrooms and greater (3, 4 5, etc) should also show up. That way if other attributes (like allowed pets) are agreeable then someone can book a 3 bedroom if no 2 bedrooms are suitable. Maybe add this as a searching feature option when creating the listing attribute on the admin side?

If you have this in the plans it would be great to know when that may be implemented.

Hi,

Yes, it has been fixed. If you enable the feature Allow multiple places per booking in HivePress > Settings > Bookings > Guests, in the listings settings, two fields will appear Minimum Guests per Booking and Maximum Guests per Booking.
Then you can add a Guests field to the Default search fields in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Search, and when you specify three guests in the search, you will be offered all the listings with the possibility for three or more guests.

For custom attribute, unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. But you can try a workaround, with the number (number range) attribute, and make the same settings as with the price attribute.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.