Listing filters not working correctly

The filter range minimums and/or maximums don’t match the available listings, as shown in the screenshot, and the ranges that you can use always keep changing on different loads but don’t match up with the listings.

this is with the rental hive theme and the hive marketplace plugins

Here is another screenshot from our testing site that only has hive plugins installed and the hive rental theme.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Hi,

We need more time for testing, as soon as we check everything in more detail, we will get back to you with an answer.

Also, we recommend disabling third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and checking if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

just posting here to keep the ticket active while hive support is still working on it

Checking in on the status of this issue, I got an email from Support@hivepress.io confirming the filter issue but haven’t heard back on a solution, or a temporary fix, or if this is getting resolved.

I’m sorry for the delay, please make sure that the access is active for another 24 hours, we will test this through in detail.