Listing Picture not showing

I added a listing picture that shows when the full listing is being viewed, however, when the listing is shown with other listings (i.e. under regions search) it does not show. How do i submit a picture to be shown as the main listing photo)

Hi,

If you have added an image in WP Dashboard > Listings > Edit listing, the first image you added there should be displayed in the search. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please send a link to your site.

( You Searched For • Gay Friendly Businesses & Companies) this is the overall listing summary but when you go into the listing (Chez Margot) the picture shows. How do I get that picture to be on the listing summary screen for that listing - thank you - I have added it by ADD MEDIA at the top of the page and by SELECT IMAGES at the bottom of my page.

so the picture is now showing where it should, however, i added another one to a listing and it is doing the same thing. not showing on the listing screen. This one is for the listing Berthillon. The picture is in the listing itself but not the main photo.

Hi,

Please check this topic Landscape (small) images not displaying in listings pages - #29 by andrii

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.