Location doesnt work

neither google maps api nor mapbox api works for me. It means that the “Location” attribute is giving problems. How can I fix it?

ni la api de google maps ni la de mapbox me funcionan. Quiere decir que el atributo de “Localizacion” está dando problemas. Como lo puedo solucionar?

There was an error reaching the server (esa es la frase que aparece)

Hi,

Regarding the Geolocation extension, please make sure you set it up correctly, you can check this doc How to set up Geolocation - HivePress Help Center
If you need to hide this attribute, you can simply disable the Geolocation extension.

P.S. Please post in English (e.g. via Google Translate); this way, questions/answers may also be helpful for others.

What you tell me, I already did it several times … but I don’t get results. Is there any other way to talk to you? This system is not very efficient… I have been trying for weeks to get you to understand me. I have written to you, I have sent you photos and you always answer me the same. Isn’t there a person who can help me?

Lo que me dices, ya lo hice y varias veces… pero no logro resultados. Hay alguna otra manera de hablar contigo?. Este sistema es poco eficaz… llevo semanas tratando que me entiendas. te he escrito, te he enviado fotos y me respondes siempre lo mismo. No hay una persona que me atienda?

Hi,

We provide this answer because this doc solves customers’ issues with this extension in 95% of cases. Also, we recommend that you review this doc How to set up regions - HivePress Help Center
If you are sure that you have configured the extension and regions correctly, please provide more details about what exactly is not working in this extension (location is not saved, listings with this location are not displayed during the search, or the map is not displayed, etc.), and we will try to help.

P.S. Please post in English (e.g. via Google Translate); this way, questions/answers may also be helpful for others.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.