Login and mail confirmation failed

Good morning,

I would like to know where the settings for the passwords are because the users need a strong password otherwise they cannot connect. How to set strong or weak passwords?

Emails with the confirmation link are also no longer sent to the customer when registering.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we don’t have such a requirement for passwords, where you need to specify any password of eight characters or more.

Please make sure that outgoing emails are set up How to set up emails - HivePress Help Center . Also, please check that this email is not overridden with empty content in HivePress/Emails.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Hi, thanks for your response.

i send you a picture of the message may be it will help you
it says " Due to site rules your account requires a strong password. Please choose a new password that will be considered “strong” on the security scale"

Yes, WordPress may indicate this in the back-end profile form. We plan to add similar password checks to the front-end forms.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.