Login Button and signup link gone

after updating the plugins the login button and signup functionality gone, please review the attached images

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also please make sure that the Allow user registration setting in HivePress/Settings/Users is enabled

If the issue persists then please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

I send you temporary access of the website, still, i am not able to see button on the

login and signup page

Please make sure that you sent a temporary access link manually to support@hivepress.io I’ve checked the inbox but there was no email related to this topic. You can create a link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org