Login function is not working well

Hi, I tried login into the form and I finished filling out the user name and password in the form correctly, but I can not still enter my account. However, when I pushed any other button on the page, I could enter my account. I do not know why I can not enter my account right after filling out the login form.

Please follow these steps Please read before posting and check if the issue persists

If issue persists then please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins or the error message you get).

Hi, I tried the instructions below but I can not still fix it.
I will send you more information in the email below so it would be great if you confirm the email.
support@hivepress.io

Something doesn’t work as expected? Report a bug describing the issue in detail and we’ll take care of it.

Before posting a bug report, try the following and check if the issue persists:

• Deactivate third-party plugins, especially caching plugins
  • Disable or revert any custom code snippets or changes

Please search for existing reports to avoid duplicates. If the issue is related to some specific HivePress theme or extension, you can tag it with the theme or extension name.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.