Login not working

Steps to reproduce

I try to login via my taskhive themed website, using a tashive block login. The user is registered, the password is correct. It loads the page, so there are no error-messages (so no wrong username or password),but I am not logged in on my account and it just shows the login block again. I tried with 3 different account both on desktop and mobile. It just reloads the login page as a blank, but i am not logged in.

Dit not have this problem 3 days ago. Did not change anything about the theme, plugins,… since the last test

Expected result

3 days ago, when I logged in via the same route (and same username and password), it loaded the login page where the login block dissapeared and you see your username in the top corner. Then If i pressed the username, I could access my account

How to fix this?

Hi.
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Ok i did what you advised me to do and the problem persists. So now what?
It started after your taskhive update

Hi!
Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.