Main header image will not change

Two issues:

1. Main header image will not change
  2. Randomised images throughout the site not the size they are uploaded as.

On my main home page, within the customise header image with the active theme ‘Listing Hive’. My images will not randomise. Never has done. I have 14 images uploaded.

Today, I wanted to upload and change the current header, which I have uploaded. It shows in teh side left panel that is uploaded and it is called the ‘current header’. But it is not showing live after publishing. The image that is live, is not even one of the 14 randomised images?

These 14 images that are being randomised throughout the rest of the site (just not the main page) it recommends to upload as 1600 x 800 pixels and I notice that these images are cut off to little window boxes and look really terrible having been not cropped very well.

How do I fix these two things please? (Also, is it meant to randomise on the home page also?

Hi,

1. Please make sure you change this image using these docs (depending on the theme):

If this issue exists, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

1. Regarding images, please check this doc: How to customize the image sizes - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.