Make placeholder of our attributes look faded as default ones

Hello,

As it is said in the object I want that my placeholder from the attributes I created look like placeholder from default attributes (Such as location or keyword). See the following pictures :

Thanks in advance for your help.

Cordially, Zak.

Hi,
The placeholder HTML attribute is actually set in the same way for both the back-end and front-end fields, but the back-end WordPress styles don’t fade them for some reason, I guess that made this change for the improved accessibility (e.g. they made many elements more contrast). Customizing this would require adding a custom CSS snippet to the WordPress dashboard styles.

Okay I understand.

Any clue about the CSS which can be use ?

Thanks in advance.

Cordially, Zak.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but customization is beyond our support scope - it includes fixing bugs and guidance about the available features.

If customizations are required for your site, please try customizing it using the collection of code snippets Search · user:hivepress · GitHub and other developer resources, or consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.