Make price extras mandatory

Hello I have a problem. In the ads the extras cannot be added as mandatory (in this case it would be for the cleaning service) I have read that someone managed to fix it by updating the theme. I can’t update the theme because the option doesn’t appear. Could you help me?

Hi,

If you want to add price add-ons to any product or service, you can enable the price extras feature. To do that, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure the Marketplace extension and the WooCommerce plugin are installed and activated.

2. Navigate to HivePress > Settings > Listings > Price section and allow sellers to add price extras.

Now, when adding a new listing or editing the existing one, vendors can add price add-ons in the listing submission form.

As a result, users can select price add-ons when purchasing a service or product, which will be automatically added to the base price.

Please add your license key in HivePress > Settings > Integrations > HivePress Store section to enable automatic updates. Then, updates will be available in Dashboard > Updates.

if all this is correct. But the extras remain as optional in the ad and must be fixed to be added to the total price of the reservation.

Hi,

If you need to require price extras, please enable Allow sellers to require price extras in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Price section.

Then, when editing your listing, you can check the Required box next to price extras.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.