Make profile image visible on "Services" page on mobile devices

Hi! I’m trying to optimize my site for trust, and therefore, I think it is essential to include a profile picture viewable on mobile for the “services” page. I saw someone posted a question about this before, but the code solution did not work. Do any of you have custom code that can address this and make the profile picture visible on mobile? (as it is in the JobHive HivePress theme).

Thank you so much.

Hi,

Please try this CSS snippet:

@media only screen and (max-width: 47.99em) {
.hp-listing--view-block .hp-listing__header {
    display: block;
}
}

Please note that it can require further customization

Yeah I have tried this code before from someone’s previous post about this issue. Just retried but it doesn’t seem to have any impact on the mobile view. It looks the same as it did before. I tried adding an !important function but that didn’t change anything. Not sure how to fix it. Thank you for your help.

Hi,

If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

[

Yes, caching is disabled for logged-in users. My symbols, as you can see in the 2nd picture, are a little different from the demo. I’ve tried deleting some add’l plugins but this doesn’t do anything. Even when logged out, the profile picture doesn’t show in mobile view while using this code. I’m not really sure what to do. Thanks.

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Thank you so much, I will do that. Really appreciate the help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.