Map Geolocation not working

My maps stopped working. Now when I try to type in an address, as soon as I start typing the first character it goes gray with a symbol next to it. Then won’t let me type anything else. Please help. Thanks

1 Like

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots, a list of installed plugins or the error message you get).

In this image you can see as soon as I type anything into the address it grays out. Installed plugins: Code Snippets, HivePress, HivePress Favorites, HivePress Geolocation, HivePress Geolocation, HivePress Memberships, HivePress Paid Listings, Mailchimp for WooCommerce, OneClick Demo Import, WooCommerce, SG Optimizer, SG Security, WooCommerce Payments.

Site Address is coupon.wesarch.com (work in progress)

Please try following these instructions step by step

Also it is possible to use Mapbox instead, it is much easier to set up How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center

I ended up deleting my API key and starting over and that fixed the issue. Issue resolved.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.